Set sail with Princess Cruises in 2021-22
Choose from 82 destinations, 59 unique itineraries and four
departure cities from Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne and Adelaide. Onboard, enjoy an array of exceptional amenities,
including elegant main dining rooms, theatres, lounges, freshwater
pools and open decks. As us today about the sailings on offer!
2022 World Cruise
Sail roundtrip from Sydney, Brisbane or Auckland on a wondrous 107-night World Cruise onboard Coral Princess®, visiting 27 countries with 43 ports of call. Sailing to Asia, Arabia, the Mediterranean and Northern Europe, the Americas and South Pacific, this exciting itinerary will travel over 34,000 miles and features nearly two dozen UNESCO World Heritage sites and countless other bucket list attractions. There are also amazing World Cruise segment options giving you the flexibility to build your own adventure.
A Safer Way To Cruise & Travel
Your wellbeing and safety is top priority. Princess Cruises is working with public health officials including US Centers for Disease Control and the World Health Organisation, to devise and implement best practices to protect the health of guests and crew such as:
- Making sure mandatory health screenings reflect best practices by including:
- Touchless temperature checks
- Health questionnaires
- Secondary screenings when necessary
- Health checks throughout the cruise when necessary
- Not boarding anyone – guests or crew who show signs of illness
Enhanced Sanitisation Procedures in Embarkation Terminals
Embarkation terminals are thoroughly sanitised using a safe disinfectant proven to quickly kill novel coronaviruses, and highly touched surfaces are cleaned continuously.
- Enhancing already rigorous cleaning protocols, developing sanitisation measures in coordination with the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. These include:
- Sanitising staterooms and public areas, especially frequently touched surfaces, with a disinfectant that kills novel coronaviruses
- Encouraging guests at venue entrances to use the hand-washing sinks and hand sanitiser dispensers
- Adding handwashing facilities and hand sanitiser dispensers in high-traffic areas
Enhancing fresh air distribution through public spaces and staterooms and adding HEPA filtration systems to key areas, such as medical centers and isolation rooms.
Managing the timing, size and flow of groups in onboard venues and for events. Offering reminders about all the ways to stay healthy when on board and ashore.
Keeping Crew Healthy
Crew will undergo enhanced health screenings and anyone showing signs of illness will not be permitted to board. Health checks throughout the cruise will also be implemented as appropriate.
Preparing for potential cases where on board or in port - Princess Cruises is ready.
Local Partners in Health
Working with local health authorities and government officials in the destinations that are visited to make sure the ship's health measures align with theirs.
Itinerary Optimisations & Proactive Planning
Monitoring global health activity, health regulations and adjusting itineraries as necessary.
Have some concerns about booking a cruise right now? Please be assured that our agency is following the latest cruise and travel advice so that we can best assist you with your booking. Our customers come first and we want to make sure that cruising is safe as possible for when it's time to set sail again. Enjoy peace of mind knowing you're booking with the experts. We're here for you every step of the way.